Croeso! Welcome to Year 6
You will find important information about our class on this page.
- All clothing and belongings need to be clearly labelled with your name.
- Remember to bring a labelled water bottle to school each day and a piece of fruit for snack time.
- Forest School - Wed 29th September and Wed 13th October. You need to bring wellies, waterproof trousers and a waterproof coat. You do not need to wear school uniform on these days.
- PE - each Wednesday (not 29/9 or 13/10) and each Thursday.
You need to wear a P.E kit to school on these days.
PE kit is:
White plain T-shirt/school logo T-shirt
Navy blue or black shorts/joggers
Christ the King School PE kits are available to buy from YC Sports https://www.ycsports.com/
- Learning Log - your home learning activities will be posted on Google Classroom, to be completed by the following Monday.
Mr. J. Wright & Mrs B. Welsh